1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Left Tribe by accident

Discussion in 'Server Bugs/Issues' started by TerrorSquad, Jun 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TerrorSquad

TerrorSquad New Member

Hello
    Well first of all it isn't bug it was just my stupidness and lacking knowledge of the Game.
    I am relativly new so i dont know everything now and today i discovered the Tribe stuff.
    Well i created my own tribe and everything was good.
    Some hours later i was browsing Tribe settings and to be honest i understood almost nothing but i wanted to make a Tribe with a cooler Name. I didn't know that leaving my Tribe would take away all my Buildings and Dinos.
    Long story short :I left my Tribe (because i didnt know that would happen) and can't use any of my stuff anymore.
    I hope there's a easy way for an admin to move me back, because i tried to make the same Tribe again but of course that didnt work.
    My Name In-Game is TerrorSquad and the Tribe's name was simply Tribe of TerrorSquad.
    Server: theisland.eternal-gamer.com:7777
    It happend around 17.45 to 18:00
    Regards
    TerrorSquad

2. TerrorSquad

TerrorSquad New Member

Update:
    Something happend and now there is a Raptor belonging to Tribe of TerrorSquad1 and some structures too.
    The Rest is still Tribe of TerrorSquad
    I really like the sever and the game and i hope someone can help me soon because i dont thing i'll continue playing if i have to start all over again.
    Regads
    TerrorSquad

3. JamieKG

JamieKG Member
    Staff Member Owner

im sorry ive not seen this sooner TerrorSquad :( not been getting notifications please join or Teamspeak or let me know when you are next on so i can force you back into your tribe