1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crack Pack Whitelist application

Discussion in 'CrackPack Whitelist Applications (server closed)' started by wardoetelaar, May 20, 2014.

1. wardoetelaar

wardoetelaar New Member

Player Name: wardoetelaar
    Youtube Name: None
    Have you played Crack pack before? Yes
    Comments: I am enjoying playing FTB dw20 and the crack pack. I have had my own server of these two mod packs for my friends and me. But we got bored because we wanted some PVP and my friends wanted a 24/7 server. So I am really looking forward to play on this server with my friends.

2. JamieKG

JamieKG Member
    Staff Member Owner

Hi wardoetelaar, i'm not sure if your aware but the crackpack mod pack is undergoing lots of updates and as a result the world will be reset. So I am whitelisting you now but please be aware the server will be reset with in the next few days, please keep an eye on the forums for upcoming announcement.

thanks JamieKG hope to see in game soon

3. wardoetelaar

wardoetelaar New Member

Okay, Thank you for whitelisting me and giving me this information. I'll start playing on the server when the world has been reseted

4. Aleksander

Aleksander New Member

Player name: CovertSuperior8
    State: IL
    Youtube: RadiatingGamer
    Have you played crackpack before: no but im pretty good in a ton of the mods that are in it so you could say yes.
    Comments: Im a pretty good ftb/technic player i played and watched a ton of videos and i still am, and i wanna join because it gets boring really quick playing by your self so i want to play with other people and test their skills ;)

5. FirstEraGaming

FirstEraGaming New Member

Player Name: StephenakaHDBY1
    State:NY
    Youtube Name: FirstEraGaming
    Have you played Crack pack before? Yes
    Comments: I love The Crack Pack but I really love a good community with it. I am Familiar With many parts of the mod pack and am also looking to restart my Yotube channel and I think this is the perfect Chance Thanks!