1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New CrackPack server!

Discussion in 'Forum Archive' started by Vaaux, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Vaaux

Vaaux New Member

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take this moment to tell you about our new CrackPack server, how to get whitelisted, and how to install the launcher.

First off, let me tell you a little more about our new server. CrackPack is a modpack for minecraft, That contains about 120-130 mods, some of these are:

Flans mod: Allows you to craft modern weapons and machines like aircrafts and tanks.
    Big Reactors: Adds large, multiblock power generation machines.
    Extra Utilities: Just a bunch of fairly useful things.
    Tinkers' Construct: Allows you to build special tools and weapons. How about an axe that can chop down an entire tree in one chop? Or a pickaxe that mines out a 3x3 area instead of a single block?

And a lot, lot more of big and small mods that will make sure you always have something to do!
    You can build weapons, planes, jetpacks, powersuits, and much much more!

The server is heavily based around PvP, and you are allowed to raid each others bases, so make sure you hide well! And you can of course team up with your friends and make an alliance! Just make sure not to trust the wrong person ;)

Okay, so how do i get whitelisted, you may wonder, well, that's simple! You make an application in the "Crackpack Whitelist Applications" section of our forums of course!

Here is a link to the Crackpack Whitelist Applications, where you can apply:
    http://eternal-gamer.com/forums/crackpack-whitelist-applications.23/

To be able to play on the server, you need to download and install the ATlauncher, which you can find here ( http://www.atlauncher.com/ )

Once you have downloaded and installed that, you go to the "account" tab, to the right in the launcher, and log in. After you have done that, you need to go to the tab named "Packs" and find the one named "The Crack Pack" to install it, you press "New Instance" and then simply install it. After you have the CrackPack installed to your ATlauncher, you go to "instances" and simply press play, on the CrackPacks own little menu.

So, a little summary of how to install the crackpack to your ATlauncher comes here:

Press "Account" and log in with your minecraft username and password.
    Go to "Packs" and install the crackpack by pressing "New Instance"
    Go to "Instances" and press play

"ATLauncher 3.0 Install and How To Use Video"

That's all i had to say today! Have a good day, and i hope to see you all on the server! :D //Vaaux

#1 Vaaux, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014