1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quinnters update and Future?

Discussion in 'Forum Archive' started by Quinn, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinn

Quinn Member
    Staff Member Owner

Hey guys,

As some of you might have known, I recently moved. Quite a big move at that, from Connecticut to California. This move has thrown off my hours with the time change, therefore not being around quite as often as i had.

I would like to extend my apologies to the community and staff, for my lack of participation from discussion, game playing, help and support.

A big thank you goes out to Jamie for everything he has done for this community. Everything you see and play is because of his efforts. He is a generous guy who puts in an immense amount of time and resources to keep this community going.

Staff has noticed that our towny server has become a bit stagnant, and that some of you have been wanting more activity or "life" back on/in the server. It is understood where you are coming from.

I want you all to know that I am back, highly committed and excited for the future of this community

All I can say is stay patient, stick with us and we will not let you down

- Quinn -

#1 Quinn, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
    JamieKG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.