1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow just Wow

Discussion in 'Forum Archive' started by JamieKG, May 26, 2014.

1. JamieKG

JamieKG Member
    Staff Member Owner

we have been inundated with whitelist applications for our crackpack server and i've been going through a lot of them but we have hit the point on the server where we reached the limit of players, please still post to be whitelisted if you want to be but i'm now only replacing players that are not active on the server so it will be a slow process of getting added, as of now I have 40 players on the whitelist but not all are active so im now about to remove the ones that have never played and replace them with new applicants so please bare with us while we whitelist you

stosh59 likes this.
  2. Doodle

Doodle New Member

I would,

3. CcDasher

CcDasher New Member

"players that are not active on the server" I take it im out

4. Davi

Davi New Member

Sorry to bother, just wondering when whitelisting will start taking place again

5. Goodfellows3

Goodfellows3 New Member

hello i have posted a application today i'm just wondering if there's any open slots right now i know there may not be any or a lot but i just want to let you know ill be on everyday i'm a devoted player and wont quit till the server quits